Sunday, February 15, 2009

I also figured that I could take a minute to show some of the things that I have done since I started this blog but haven't taken the time to do so. For starts I built us (me) a new computer.
As you can see I was neat freak and covered all of the cables is wire wrap to keep it clean. The fans is the case have blue lights (not really by a choice of mine, I'm not really into that, but it was standard, but now it is growing on me).

The system is complete. The cost of parts was a little over $1000 but it was fun and well worth it. In basic it has :

  • EVGA motherboard and video card.
  • Intel Quad Core Processor.
  • 4Gb OCZ Ram.
  • 500GB Seagate Hard drive.
  • LG DVD burner
  • A built in card reader for camera memory cards

I love that case, it is well ventilated, the front is nothing but a screen so I have no heat issues at all. I also added a 200GB Seagate drive as a storage drive for my crap (as Liz calls it). I just think it look slick :)




No comments: